Drop-Off Hors D’Oeuvres for your New Year’s Eve Party: Special Pricing!
Lamb Meatball w/ Mint Yogurt
Beef Tenderloin on Toasted Rye
Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
Baked Pesto Shrimp
English Sweet Sausage Rolls
Beets & Goat Cheese
Watermelon Cubes w/ Blue Cheese & Candied Walnuts
Choose 6 Minimum of 20 each
$2.50 per piece
Mini Hamburgers w/ French Onions
Asian Pork Meatballs
Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
Signature Lamb w/ 14 Spices & Mint Rijita
Seared Tenderloin of Beef w/ Blue Cheese Fondue
Nori with Tuna
Pulled Pork Sliders & Coleslaw
Choose 6 Minimum of 20 each
$3.25 per piece
- The Collier County Museum
- Main Museum Area: 80 people for a cocktail reception
- Outside area: 600+ for a theater style; 300 for a sit down dinner with a tent. Large cocktail reception for 1,000 people without a tent.
- There is also a small 1926 Cottage that could be a great location for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready.
- The Collier County Museum has an easy drop off area with adequate parking for large events.
- The Collier County Museum has beautiful outside areas with scenic walkways with tons of open spaces with over five acres of land, perfect for a wedding and/or wedding reception.
- Historic Palm Cottage
- 65 people for a sit down dinner with no tent
- 40 people for a sit down dinner under the beautiful Chickee Hut
- Parking is free in the garage nearby
- This Naples venue is located right across from the Naples Pier and offers great views of the sunset.
- The Palm Cottage was built in 1895; 3,500 sqft house and historical museum.
- Naples Depot Museum
- 280 people for a cocktail style reception in a very unique location.
- 80 people for a sit down dinner.
- Large area outside for larger events.
- This museum reflects on the events from the roaring twenties. During that time, this area of Florida was transforming its use of travel, technology and transportation, and trade that has made it what it is today.
- Galerie Du Soleil
- Sit down dinner for 60 people
- Stand up cocktail reception for 150 people
- Located in the downtown Naples, close to pier shopping and night life, great for a continue your wedding celebration after your reception.
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch
- Small sit down dinner for 70 people
- Ranch area outside is large enough to hold 1,500 people
- The building is built on a historic site. There are so many things to see at the venue that you are able to have tours arranged.
- Its located on the heart of the historic Immokalee. This venue seem like it would be remote, but it offer a true feel of old Florida.
When it comes to planning a wedding brides and grooms are always looking for ways to save a little money.
Here are wedding tips to help you save some money:
- Don’t get married on a Saturday; choose a week day or Sunday. This could help you save money. Even some venues might give discounts on week days or Sunday.
- Don’t jump on the first venue you look at; take your time and do all your research so you get the right venue for your budget. Try and book as early as possible
- Once you find your venue, make your decision as quickly as possible.
- Plan your wedding closer to the end of the season or around a holiday; discounts might be available.
- Rent a house, use an outdoor location or ask family friend to use their home, yard, or beachfront to have the wedding; host the wedding, ceremony or use the house for your friends and family to stay at.
- Having the Ceremony and Reception in the same location or possibly have the reception at a restaurant or even at the church.
- Choose a venue that doesn’t need that much décor; the venue looks great without lots of decoration.
- Use simple flower arrangements; ask a family friend’s help with your flower arrangements
- Try to limit the use of rentals.
To benefit March of Dimes, we donated a Chef’s Wine Dinner to raise money for the organization. This past weekend, we held the event inside our kitchen. Twelve guests enjoyed a dinner that consisted of a four course meal. They got to see the action of their food being made live in the kitchen!
- English Pea and Ham Soup, Garnished with a Poached Quail Egg
- Applewood Smoked Tuna Salad
- Szechuan Pan Seared Duck Breast with Gooseberry Sauce
- Mini Doughnuts with Chocolate Sauce
Read more to see some photos!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog | Tagged in