- The Collier County Museum
- Main Museum Area: 80 people for a cocktail reception
- Outside area: 600+ for a theater style; 300 for a sit down dinner with a tent. Large cocktail reception for 1,000 people without a tent.
- There is also a small 1926 Cottage that could be a great location for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready.
- The Collier County Museum has an easy drop off area with adequate parking for large events.
- The Collier County Museum has beautiful outside areas with scenic walkways with tons of open spaces with over five acres of land, perfect for a wedding and/or wedding reception.
- Historic Palm Cottage
- 65 people for a sit down dinner with no tent
- 40 people for a sit down dinner under the beautiful Chickee Hut
- Parking is free in the garage nearby
- This Naples venue is located right across from the Naples Pier and offers great views of the sunset.
- The Palm Cottage was built in 1895; 3,500 sqft house and historical museum.
- Naples Depot Museum
- 280 people for a cocktail style reception in a very unique location.
- 80 people for a sit down dinner.
- Large area outside for larger events.
- This museum reflects on the events from the roaring twenties. During that time, this area of Florida was transforming its use of travel, technology and transportation, and trade that has made it what it is today.
- Galerie Du Soleil
- Sit down dinner for 60 people
- Stand up cocktail reception for 150 people
- Located in the downtown Naples, close to pier shopping and night life, great for a continue your wedding celebration after your reception.
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch
- Small sit down dinner for 70 people
- Ranch area outside is large enough to hold 1,500 people
- The building is built on a historic site. There are so many things to see at the venue that you are able to have tours arranged.
- Its located on the heart of the historic Immokalee. This venue seem like it would be remote, but it offer a true feel of old Florida.
Who does not love a Themed Party? We love to get creative and cater these type of events! Some of our favorites ones have been Safari themed. The end of Summer is close and we wanted to celebrate in some way! We also love to theme some of our menus. We have some sample menus here for weddings or any special occasion! NGALA is one of our favorite venues we cater at that is able to really enhance a safari theme. Read more to check out some photos of safari themed events!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Bonita Springs Catering, Catering, Catering Bonita Springs, catering Naples, Corporate Events, cuisine, Fort Myers Catering, Naples Catering, Naples Weddings, Safari, Southwest Florida Weddings, Themed Catering, Wedding Catering
Wedding season is quickly approaching! After June, August through October are peak months for weddings. Whether it’s at a beautiful park, in a church, or in an indoor venue, choosing the right vendor for your wedding is extremely important to make your day extra special and flawlessly executed for a stress-free event. After the special ceremony, we all know the guests are waiting for the catering! Many of the guests speak afterwards amongst themselves about how the food was. At CaterMasters, Inc., we work with every couple and make sure to provide the best food fit for the budget. We take in all preferences and allergies to create a unique menu for your special day. Take a look below at the previous wedding catering we have done in the past.Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Caterer Naples, Catering Services, Naples Catering, Naples Florida, Naples Weddings, Southwest Florida Weddings, Wedding Catering, Weddings
We’re so excited for the new season that we have created new menu items that we hope you’ll love!
In our latest photo-shoot, we wanted to show you all just how creative our new ideas can be! Providing incredible food and making sure we exceed our clients expectations are our main priorities.
Here’s a sneak-peek at CaterMasters new 2015/2016 entree’s and hors d’oeuvres!
Call us today to find out just how exciting our new menu is!
239-775-0040Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog | Tagged in Tags: 2015, Bar, beverages, Blog, Bonita Springs, Career Opportunity, Caterer Naples, Catering, Catering fort meyrs, catering Naples, cheese, Coorporate Caterer, Corporate Events, crab, Delicious Cusine, Drink, drinks, Events, florida, Food, Fort Myers, holiday events, Internships, lobster, Marco Island, Naples, Naples Florida, Naples Weddings, Private Parties, summer, swfl, Weddings