Drop-Off Hors D’Oeuvres for your New Year’s Eve Party: Special Pricing!
Lamb Meatball w/ Mint Yogurt
Beef Tenderloin on Toasted Rye
Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
Baked Pesto Shrimp
English Sweet Sausage Rolls
Beets & Goat Cheese
Watermelon Cubes w/ Blue Cheese & Candied Walnuts
Choose 6 Minimum of 20 each
$2.50 per piece
Mini Hamburgers w/ French Onions
Asian Pork Meatballs
Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
Signature Lamb w/ 14 Spices & Mint Rijita
Seared Tenderloin of Beef w/ Blue Cheese Fondue
Nori with Tuna
Pulled Pork Sliders & Coleslaw
Choose 6 Minimum of 20 each
$3.25 per piece
- The Collier County Museum
- Main Museum Area: 80 people for a cocktail reception
- Outside area: 600+ for a theater style; 300 for a sit down dinner with a tent. Large cocktail reception for 1,000 people without a tent.
- There is also a small 1926 Cottage that could be a great location for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready.
- The Collier County Museum has an easy drop off area with adequate parking for large events.
- The Collier County Museum has beautiful outside areas with scenic walkways with tons of open spaces with over five acres of land, perfect for a wedding and/or wedding reception.
- Historic Palm Cottage
- 65 people for a sit down dinner with no tent
- 40 people for a sit down dinner under the beautiful Chickee Hut
- Parking is free in the garage nearby
- This Naples venue is located right across from the Naples Pier and offers great views of the sunset.
- The Palm Cottage was built in 1895; 3,500 sqft house and historical museum.
- Naples Depot Museum
- 280 people for a cocktail style reception in a very unique location.
- 80 people for a sit down dinner.
- Large area outside for larger events.
- This museum reflects on the events from the roaring twenties. During that time, this area of Florida was transforming its use of travel, technology and transportation, and trade that has made it what it is today.
- Galerie Du Soleil
- Sit down dinner for 60 people
- Stand up cocktail reception for 150 people
- Located in the downtown Naples, close to pier shopping and night life, great for a continue your wedding celebration after your reception.
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch
- Small sit down dinner for 70 people
- Ranch area outside is large enough to hold 1,500 people
- The building is built on a historic site. There are so many things to see at the venue that you are able to have tours arranged.
- Its located on the heart of the historic Immokalee. This venue seem like it would be remote, but it offer a true feel of old Florida.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and here at CaterMaster’s, Inc, we want to show every mom out there just how special they are!
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than to have a tea party with your favorite ladies and gentlemen! Enjoy freshly brewed decaf or regular coffee, a unique assortment of teas, and great company.
If coffee and tea just are not your “cup of tea,” we can can surely bring along some mimosas and wine of your choosing!
Bisscotti, petite cakes, cookies, oh my!
CaterMasters, Inc. will make your Mother’s Day one to remember. Call (239)-775-0040 for details today!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Catering, Catermasters, Mother's Day, Naples, Tea Party
This past Friday, Gulf Shore Life held their 6th Annual White Party at Bentley of Naples. The night was filled with 500 beautiful people all dressed in white. The theme for the night; Old Hollywood! The event was held at Bentley of Naples from 6pm to 9 pm.
We served four uniquely different hors d’ oeuvres throughout the party and had two food stations.
Lamb Samosa with Mint Yogurt Sauce
Seared Tenderloin of Beef with Blue Cheese Fondue
Mushroom and Boursin Parcel
Everyone had a night to remember and we can not wait until next year!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog | Tagged in Tags: Catering, Catermasters, gulfshore life magazine, Naples