- The Collier County Museum
- Main Museum Area: 80 people for a cocktail reception
- Outside area: 600+ for a theater style; 300 for a sit down dinner with a tent. Large cocktail reception for 1,000 people without a tent.
- There is also a small 1926 Cottage that could be a great location for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready.
- The Collier County Museum has an easy drop off area with adequate parking for large events.
- The Collier County Museum has beautiful outside areas with scenic walkways with tons of open spaces with over five acres of land, perfect for a wedding and/or wedding reception.
- Historic Palm Cottage
- 65 people for a sit down dinner with no tent
- 40 people for a sit down dinner under the beautiful Chickee Hut
- Parking is free in the garage nearby
- This Naples venue is located right across from the Naples Pier and offers great views of the sunset.
- The Palm Cottage was built in 1895; 3,500 sqft house and historical museum.
- Naples Depot Museum
- 280 people for a cocktail style reception in a very unique location.
- 80 people for a sit down dinner.
- Large area outside for larger events.
- This museum reflects on the events from the roaring twenties. During that time, this area of Florida was transforming its use of travel, technology and transportation, and trade that has made it what it is today.
- Galerie Du Soleil
- Sit down dinner for 60 people
- Stand up cocktail reception for 150 people
- Located in the downtown Naples, close to pier shopping and night life, great for a continue your wedding celebration after your reception.
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch
- Small sit down dinner for 70 people
- Ranch area outside is large enough to hold 1,500 people
- The building is built on a historic site. There are so many things to see at the venue that you are able to have tours arranged.
- Its located on the heart of the historic Immokalee. This venue seem like it would be remote, but it offer a true feel of old Florida.
With this heat wave hitting much of the country, our favorite way of staying cool is munching on some fruit… especially watermelon! While these dishes that we cater are served year-round, we wanted to feature them and highlight some of our favorites such as our watermelon cubes with blues cheese and candied walnut. Whether it’s an hors d’oeuvres, a salad, an entrée, or a dessert, fruits are a great way of refreshing everyone’s palette to stay cool on a hot summer day. CaterMasters can easily incorporate any fruit that you love into your menu for your next event with us. Don’t forget that we cater weddings, corporate events, and private events in Naples, FL and the surrounding area. Click read more to see photos of some of our favorite dishes featuring fruit!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Bonita Springs Catering, caterer, Caterer Naples, Catering, Catering Company, Corporate Events, cuisine, Food, Fort Myers Catering, Fruit, Naples Catering, Southwest Florida Weddings, summer, Wedding Catering, Weddings
CaterMasters’ style of service and menu options for buffets are selected to suit your needs, but also to look good on a plate, even when guests are helping themselves. We will ensure that everyone gets what they want quickly, in a refined and well presented manner. We recommend that the first and last course be plated. The secret to any buffet is to present it well, and ensure the food is hot a fresh. We can add a Chef to attend items and bring the buffet to life. Buffets, when done well, are very inviting while giving each guest the selection and quantity they desire. Buffet catering is great for any event whether it is a wedding, corporate event, or private home party! CaterMaters can provide buffet catering in Naples, FL and the surrounding SWFL community such as Marco Island, Bonita Springs, and Fort Myers, FL. Read more for photos of previous buffets we’ve catered!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Bonita Springs Catering, Buffet Catering, Buffets, Catering, Catering SWFL, Corporate Events, cuisine, Fort Myers Catering, Naples Catering, Private Events, Weddings
Aah, Summer… The time to unwind, take our yearly vacation to the beach (or weekly if you’re a lucky SWFL resident like us), and cherish those delectable seafood dishes! In honor of National Caviar Day (we love our food holidays), we wanted to highlight some of our favorite seafood dishes we cater for clients. Hors D’Oeuvres, Buffets, or Food Stations, we’ve got it all covered to satisfy those seafood cravings on a hot summer day. Don’t forget, CaterMasters does catering in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, and Fort Myers, FL. We will cater your private home dinner parties for any occasion, weddings, and corporate events. Read more to check out some of our favorite seafood dishes below!Read more SHARE & LIKE Posted in Blog,Catering In Southwest Florida | Tagged in Tags: Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs Catering, Caterer Naples, Catering, Catering Fort Myers, catering Naples, Catering SWFL, Coorporate Caterer, Corporate Events, Fort Myers Catering, Naples Catering, Private Parties, Seafood, Southwest Florida Weddings, Wedding Catering, Weddings