Posted on October 11, 2016 by CaterMasters, Inc.
When it comes to planning a wedding brides and grooms are always looking for ways to save a little money.
Here are wedding tips to help you save some money:
- Don’t get married on a Saturday; choose a week day or Sunday. This could help you save money. Even some venues might give discounts on week days or Sunday.
- Don’t jump on the first venue you look at; take your time and do all your research so you get the right venue for your budget. Try and book as early as possible
- Once you find your venue, make your decision as quickly as possible.
- Plan your wedding closer to the end of the season or around a holiday; discounts might be available.
- Rent a house, use an outdoor location or ask family friend to use their home, yard, or beachfront to have the wedding; host the wedding, ceremony or use the house for your friends and family to stay at.
- Having the Ceremony and Reception in the same location or possibly have the reception at a restaurant or even at the church.
- Choose a venue that doesn’t need that much décor; the venue looks great without lots of decoration.
- Use simple flower arrangements; ask a family friend’s help with your flower arrangements
- Try to limit the use of rentals.